[AT] Pricing BN Parts

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Mon Jun 21 08:50:38 PDT 2010

IMHO, If you are "in the business", Ben, the general rule of thumb is that used parts are worth 1/4 to 1/3 of new price -- if the parts are in servicable condition.   Some shops can charge up to 1/2 of original price, but when they get that high, the parts had better be in like new condition and/or rare.  But when you are dealing with antiques, it becomes very difficult to pin down the conditions of sale.

Larry