[AT] Mower deck treatment

dglass dglass at numail.org
Sun Jun 20 18:20:55 PDT 2010

I pressure washed the deck and was sure it was clean metal.  If there is
some rust I sprayed rust converter first and let it dry overnight.  On
new decks I just pressure washed it to get any oil coating off before
coating. The bed coating was nothing special, just whatever they had at
Walmart.  A 48inch deck only took only one can.