[AT] Mower deck treatment

Jerry Rhodes jerry38 at windstream.net
Sun Jun 20 10:49:30 PDT 2010

Dick, no matter what you do to the underside of the deck it should be
cleaned each time used, I have a friend in the lawncare business, he runs 4
to 7 machines daily and he has a routine that he dose each time they used a
mower.
He has a 1/2" x 6' pc of pipe straped to the cement drive in front of his
shop, the pipe has holes drill in the top every couple inchs, they blow off
the machine 1st with air hose, he then drives the machine over the pipe and
turns on the water, it spray up under the deck, he will start up the
deck..i.e. turn on the blades, about 2 minutes at the most, this cleans the
underside. His though is if he can't afford take a few minutes the clean he
machines, he can;t afford to have they, good luck

Jerry NW Ohio