[AT] Mower deck treatment

dglass dglass at numail.org
Sun Jun 20 04:17:38 PDT 2010

I have always used spray on truck bed liner.  It seals the metal from
the grass and moisture and if the wet grass does built up, it just pulls
off in one sheet when it drys. Plus, its cheap.  I think its about $20
for the usual size mower deck and I have never had it peal off even
after years of use.