[AT] Tire pressure

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jun 19 15:44:22 PDT 2010

Since I have a dozen or so tractors and can't remember what pressures to
use, I generally put the 16" fronts at around 20-25 psi. That seems to
keep them looking reasonably round without loaders. (The PO of my Case
430CK loader tractor put truck tires on the front, and they need to be
around 60 psi to stay round.)

Mike