[AT] Tire pressure

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 18 09:18:58 PDT 2010

Mattias I was just joking about it.  I'll give him credit with it being a
translation mistake.  I don't think BP is the bad guy in the problem.  They
have the most to loose and the least to gain of anyone actively involved in
the problem.  Of course the coastal residents, fishermen and by extension
the US people will be the biggest losers.   If the accident was caused by
negligence hopefully those responsible will be punished but right now the
focus needs to be on solving the problem.  The hearings before congress and
banter from POTUS serve no purpose now beyond politics.  There's plenty of
time for finger pointing later.

Charlie