[AT] Tire pressure

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 18 06:10:57 PDT 2010

Ok that makes sense.  I first though Mattias' ???? were just asking why the
list was so slow and then later I notice the tire pressure subject line.
Just adopted a less than 2 year old male  Jack Russell terrier.   Whew is it
ever a trick for  a fat old guy with a bad knee to keep up with that rascal.

Charlie Hill