[AT] Sunday afternoon, got the new toy out

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Jun 14 04:55:46 PDT 2010

Thanks, gentlemen.

Herb, yes, the flat strap throttle lever was still original equipment on the
Super Ms.  This tractor even had a really nice one on it when I bought the
tractor... but I like the M&W friction levers, and had one on hand so I
swapped it on there.

Paul, holding the camera was a problem... I had it in my right hand, and had
to reach across with my left hand to work the throttle.  Not very
comfortable, and if I do something like that again I'll figure out how to
mount the camera on the tractor so I don't have to mess with it.

One thing I noticed is that this tractor has a heck of a high-speed fifth
gear in it.  I didn't do any scientific tests but just from feel I'd say
it'd leave my previous M and Super M in the dust.  My street is too bumpy
for me to feel safe running it up like that, but one of the nearby streets
was just newly paved and I gave it some throttle.  Had to be doing 20+,
maybe 25.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net