[AT] Sunday afternoon, got the new toy out

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 14 02:50:44 PDT 2010

Dean, thanks for sharing. That is a good looking Super M.  Nice
neighborhood. I do not remember as Dad bought a used Super M with WFE after
I left home, but thought it still had the 1" wide strap iron lever for
throttle control? I do remember it was a powerful tractor (by the standards
of that era). Almost every year between 1957 and 1984 we would spend the
two week GE plant shutdown vacation on the farm; Dad appreciated the
assists and the sons were experiencing many new things every vacation.
Barbara and the sons spent the previous two weeks with her folks.
Life was good.
Herb

<farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com>
> Date: 6/13/2010 8:46:48 PM
> Subject: [AT] Sunday afternoon, got the new toy out
>
> I spent a little while adjusting the brakes on my new Super M this
afternoon,
since the right brake had been grabbing hold a lot sooner than the left.
Got
that fixed up, then decided to try out the video mode on my camera while
taking
the tractor down the street.  Kind of fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFzJE_AEmRM

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net