[Farmall] Some ads from the 6/12 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jun 13 07:03:21 PDT 2010

Hey, John, I am an old telephone guy too, and I still have a few pieces
around with "Bell System Property" on them. (A LOT of that kind of stuff
wound up in the dumpster, just waiting for scavengers like me.) But 200
phones? That's a lot of phones (I wonder if they are all hooked up and
ring at once?)

Mike