[AT] Upcoming tractor shows and related events in NC?

charlie charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jun 12 21:23:36 PDT 2010

I have to agree with David.  It's a nice show but very hot.  The problem
I've had in the past was my motel room was in Asheboro or somewhere far
enough away that leaving and coming  back didn't work too well.  It's a
great show and I wouldn't discourage anyone from going but be prepared.  It
will make you appreciate a motor home!  I never could figure out why anyone
wanted a motor home until I was walking by one with it's AC blasting out
cold air while I was on my way to my car in 100 degs of bright sunshine at
Denton.

Charlie