[AT] Fuel tank problems

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jun 11 04:10:52 PDT 2010

Steve:
That is what we are working on right now.  After 3 attempts at making
one, I finally used the Bridgeport with digital readout to get the holes
in the right place.  Had to repair the drive belt on the lathe in the
middle of boring the plate to put on the inside of the tank.  If this
was a 20 yr old tractor, I would not be so irritated.  The plastic boss
was never welded solid at the factory.  It made it through the warranty
period......
Cecil in OKla