[AT] Parts for a Allis Chalmers 5020

Rob Wilson ro.wilson at att.net
Wed Jun 9 21:11:40 PDT 2010

Call Sandy Lake Implement sandtlakeimp.com great people to deal with and
they are A-C people. Tell them Rob from the BAC sent you. I use one to mow
with and tell you they get over heated easily if you work them too hard. The
one I have has the same deck and mowing in 2 high is all she wants. The gear
box directly under the transmission (very well hidden) fail because they get
missed while getting lubed and getting one is VERY difficult. It's a
wonderful little tractor but parts can be hard to get especially if they are
4WD. This one is a 2WD and looks really nice just a little high priced IMHO.

Rob