[AJD] 51 B Gauge Color?

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 04:23:04 PDT 2010

That is a good question, Paul.  It might be possible.  It would be as easy
to make as any other gasket except for the formed dome in the center.  At
most, it is only 5" x 5" square.  I am guessing to form the dome, it would
be necessary to thoroughly soak the leather in water, shape it over a mold
in the to create the dome, then let it dry slowly and naturally so it
remains flexible.  I do not know much about leather work.  About the only
times I have tried anything like this was in fitting leather holsters to
hand guns.  It works there.

Charlie V in WNY