[AT] Off topic, message for John Hall

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Jun 8 04:50:34 PDT 2010

There have been changes made to worldnet.att.net customers email system recently. This is probably
what is John's problems. John needs to make changes to his email client to continue to be able to
use the att.net email system.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

Confidence is the feeling you have before you completely understand the situation!