[AT] Added a new tractor to the herd!

charlie charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 6 07:45:16 PDT 2010

I keep hoping to get up there and every year something comes up that I have
to do.    I'm glad the show is turning into something.  A small version of
the state fair suits me fine.  The state fair is a mad house.    I saw a few
pictures from the show on RFDTV.   I guess it was Max Armstrong that was
there?

Charlie