[Farmall] What are the mounts?

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sat Jun 5 08:32:46 PDT 2010

That looks like a cultivator brace.  By the way, I think that looks like a
fertilizer can, not a seed can.  He was probably side dressing while
cultivating.  Look at this picture from the WHS McCormick archives.  The one
pictured is similar but not identical to the one in you picture.  Yours was
probably older.
http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/whi/fullimage.asp?id=73584
Jim Becker