[Farmall] Hydraulic line for 340U?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jun 5 06:05:56 PDT 2010

That's even better than my "rubber hose" method that I mentioned. Paul
does everything "right" (even if it takes a few years to happen :-) ).

(I am just kidding Paul, because his 340U has been in the process of
"restoration" for several years now, along with several other projects,
including a 240U loader tractor with a Sims cab.)

Mike