[AJD] Introduction - and a question

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Fri Jun 4 18:18:17 PDT 2010

One trick I have not had to use but sounds like it would do well.   Put the
bolts in the flywheel.  Place a pry bar in between the bolts.  Now, either
jack up the pry bar to raise the frontend 4-5 inches off the ground. Or
raise the front off the ground 4-5 inches and secure the pry bar holding the
front up.  Of course sparkplugs are out, and now you can put diesel, ATF or
what ever you like.  Let it sit, check and add your 'solution' every few
days. One day you will go to the shop and the front wheels will be on the
ground :)), and engine free.
Paul-46555