[Farmall] dirt in hydraulic unit

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Fri Jul 30 16:30:40 PDT 2010

I agree, the filler plug has to be the most common source.  The only other
thing I can think of is an expansion plug.  As I recall, there is one on the
side of the block and I think there is another on top.  If the one on top
came loose, you probably wouldn't be able to see it and dirt could get in.
Jim Becker