[AT] Clutch Decision

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:16:59 PDT 2010

Mike I'm pretty much in your camp on this with one condition.  If it were me
I would weigh the difficulty of separating the tractor again given what I
had to work with and if I had to pay someone to help me or do the work all
together.   If I had the shop, tools and skills to do the work myself and if
the tractor wasn't about to get a nice paint job I'd put it back together
and do as you said.  However, if I had to pay for help or didn't have a good
shop to work in or if the tractor was about to be painted and I didn't want
to mess up the paint job with another separation then I might go ahead and
replace it all now just in case.

Everything is relative.

Charlie