[AT] Clutch Decision

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 29 10:35:18 PDT 2010

You will get different views.  There are several thoughts, money,
perfection, original. I am from the notion that these old tractors were
expected to run in difficult times.  I would clean up what is there, use
common sense on wear and tear. It may last 2 years, it may last your
lifetime. I redid brakes on a 930 Case.  I bought new disk plates, the steel
ones in-between were very rusted and pitted, I could have spent $100's, but
I took the old steel and put them on a 6 inch belt sander, being care to
keep as flat as I could and got rid of a lot of rust. Are they perfect live
new, NO, do they work, YES, and very well!!
Paul-46555