[AT] CCL and tires

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 07:28:41 PDT 2010

Do as I say, not as I do   I drained all the calcium chloride out of one of my tires to change the rim and started taking the thing apart last night.  I got some of the fluid on my hands and kept working for about 1/2 hour.  I went in and washed up after that, even went for a swim.  This morning I work up and it feels like my hands have aged ten years over night.  I guess I should have worn rubber gloves when playing with the stuff, but how would someone get a tire off a rim wearing rubber gloves?

Enjoy, Joe