[AT] diesel fuel

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jul 24 14:33:19 PDT 2010

I was given a 1946 Cat 112 motor grader that hadn't been run in several
years. I had it around for another 5 years and was unable to start it.
So I moved it on to a local farmer. He came down with his son, they
messed around with it for a couple of hours and ended up starting it up
and driving it several miles to their place without incident. All of
this with the same fuel that had been sitting in the tank for at least
10 years. So I don't think you problem is "bad" fuel, unless there is a
lot of water in it.

<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/grader1.html>

Mike