[AT] 39 farmall H

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Sat Jul 24 12:02:40 PDT 2010

Our old H would jam up the starter too, maybe when the battery was weak it
would be more often.  Put it in fifth gear and rock a wheel or loosen the
starter and rock if that doesn't do it.
Carl Gogol - Manlius, NY
Tasty grazing in the Oran valley of Central NY
AC D14, 914H
JD 5320 MFWD
Kubota F-2400, B7300HST