[AT] 39 farmall H

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 14:09:24 PDT 2010

  They were somewhat notorious for getting in 2 gears at once.  Pull the
gear shift lever, you should be able to see 3 sliders, the grove in all
should be in line, but they need to be in the center position.  A long
punch or rod can be used to move the sliders, find one that moves to 3
positions, put it back in the middle and line the other two to it.