[AT] 39 farmall H

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Fri Jul 23 12:52:44 PDT 2010

I think it is in gear.  Have you tried moving the tractor any?  Like
just rocking it by shoving on a rear tire some?  It may even be in two
gears.  Entirely possible with an old H.  At any rate, if it is indeed
in neutral it should roll without trying to turn the engine, in which
case the starter should turn it over.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA