[Farmall] New Archives Webpage

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Mon Jul 19 17:07:18 PDT 2010

On 7/19/2010 10:38 AM, fayguyma at execpc.com wrote:

> http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/libraryarchives/ihc/search.asp
>
> Lee Grady at the archives has been working on getting this through
> the bureacracy for awhile, but it's live as of this morning! Give it a try
> and pass it on!

Guy,

This, like other info from the same source, looks mighty fine.  I can
feel years of your selfless good work behind the society's success, and
I am grateful for what Lee, you and other volunteers have done for
others - like me - to enjoy.

Was wondering if you or other list members can recommend an excellent
book or definitive web source on farm implement trade cards.  These were
prepared in the period of about 1893 to 1915.  I bought one promoting an
Avery planter at a show about eight years ago
( http://web2.airmail.net/bealke/tradeCar.jpg ) and now wish I had
obtained many when they were cheaper, as they are fine period art and
are easy to store.

Chuck Bealke - Dallas