[AT] Old roller style bearings

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Jul 18 04:32:50 PDT 2010

    Ernie;
    I had an old IH wagon that used the type bearing you describe. These
were still available from Case last year, but pretty pricey at $54.00 each.
I gave the gear to my brother instead to haul corn for his corn burner
stoves. He made one trip with it and replaced it with a better gear and
scrapped it. Wonder if the bearings would be the same as you need?

            Gene