[Farmall] Sta-Bil

Bob Currie tracturs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 15:15:01 PDT 2010

I've never heard of Sea-Foam, but know of Sta-Bil.  Is Sea-Foam a nationally
sold item?  It's starting to become a realization that the life span of our
current gasoline products is getting worse and worse. Most of what I've read
and heard, including this thread, is four - six months.  How long will it
last with one of those preservatives mixed in? I Todd's example of four
years sitting in the fuel tank a good example??

bobcurrie,
greenwood, CA