[Farmall] Sta-Bil

ebony51 at frontiernet.net ebony51 at frontiernet.net
Fri Jul 16 14:59:45 PDT 2010

Regarding batteries, I have quick disconnect batteries on all my tractors.  After I shut off the gas and run them dry (if I am not going to use them for awhile), I also disconnect the battery.  Helps me in case I forget to turn the ignition switch off.  Also, I rotate float chargers on the batteries.  Seems to help quite a bit on the 6 volt batteries.  Some folks swear by SeaFoam instead of Stabil, but I have never used it.  I just as a matter of course put Stabil in the gas as I buy it, but then I am not using 30 gallon or so a day..or even a month.

Larry Hardesty