[Farmall] Sta-Bil

Thomas O Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 16 16:45:47 PDT 2010

You must live an an area where the EPA has not mandated Oxygenated fuel.
They add 10% Alcohol  to our gas. It is good a couple of months in a
clean tight can.

Put it in an old tractor of heaven forbid a boat, Let it set six months
and you have problems. Of course we have high humidity here on the Gulf
Cost which makes matters worse.

Gas 10 years ago lasted a whole lot longer than it does today.