[AT] On the sawmill in Darke County/ Good shows

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Jul 12 15:40:43 PDT 2010

Gene---Thanks for all you do at the shows.  Been to many years since I was
able
to go to Portland, good to see you but just your back with the LA powering
the
sawmill.
Sure wish Portland was in the cards for me.  The walking is just more than I
can
handle.  Have lots of pictures and good memories.

H. L. Staples