[AT] Off topic VACATION

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 11 20:31:05 PDT 2010

Ralph,

I know exactly what you mean.  Nothing like a mindless ball game to disrupt
"regular" TV.  The worst thing for me was this spring when they pre-empted
Grey's Anatomy to broadcast an Atlantic Coast Conference collegiate
basketball game.  You have to understand that where Charlie Hill and I live,
ACC basketball is almost a holy institution.  However, Grey's Anatomy is my
favorite TV show, needless to say I was NOT happy!  The local network
broadcast the episodes at 1:00 AM, but there was no way I was staying up to
watch that--thank goodness for re-runs and DVD's!

Al