[AT] Off topic VACATION

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 11 20:13:53 PDT 2010

I guess so, especially with the way their players behave--another reason I
dislike sports, so many of the famous/rich players act like thugs.

You know the reason they started the school of medicine at ECU right?  To
try to find better treatments for alcohol poisoning!   And the new
engineering school there grew out of efforts to design a more efficient beer
bong......

Al