[AT] Off topic VACATION

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 11 20:02:41 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Al Jones" <farmallsupera at earthlink.net>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Off topic VACATION

> None from me.....it would not be possible for me to care any less than I
> already do about who wins collegiate or professional
> football/baseball/basketball/jump
> rope/soccer/golf/softball/checkers/lacrosse/volleyball/tiddlywinks/track &
> field/swimming/rowing/archery/scrabble!

Yes, thank goodness its all over. Although I suppose they will find some new
world class sporting event to disrupt my tv and radio schedules. The
constant buzzing in the background of those football/soccer telecasts was
annoying even for the few minutes that I heard it. Can't imagine sitting
there for a whole game with that going on around.

Ralph in Sask.