[Farmall] M magneto

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 22:29:02 PDT 2010

I would look for a distributer (sp) on ebay, change the mag out.
They give a lot more probablem`s and are reliable.
I think one off an H will also fit, and some of the # series tractors as
well. Those old mag`s have a fiber gear that looses teeth, along with other
things that are hard to come by in a hurry.
Good luck
 K Mosier