[AT] Off topic but tractor related / now heat

mpnc282 at juno.com mpnc282 at juno.com
Thu Jul 8 19:45:42 PDT 2010

It's interesting that you mention that Charlie, because the process that they use around here is called Cape Seal, and is an old process. They basically spray a layer of hot tar on the road, followed by a layer of crushed stone. Finally a slurry coat of some sort of emulsion is spread over the street. It makes for a nice surface but over time the stone chips and slurry wear off revealing the soft asphalt that I experienced yesterday. Mike M