[AT] OT: MH engine: was Re: Stuck clutch JD 60

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Wed Jul 7 20:40:01 PDT 2010

Hello charlie,
	I changed the subject line to OT as this is a tractor group.

	I posted a few pictures the way I got the engine at
<http://users.xplornet.com/~rwenig/My%20engines/massey-Harris/>. the
breaks on the flywheel appear to be recent so I figure they broke it
pulling the engine out of the ground. I got the engine for father's day
from my son-in-law. He says I get the magneto when this part of the
engine is ready to run. :-) The rest of the missing parts- rocker arm
etc. are in the hopper.

Rupert