[AT] Super A Carb Leak

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 7 18:28:09 PDT 2010

That is the way it was growing up. Some tractors you shut off, some you did
not have to. Same when during haying, you go to another farm and some you
did and some you didn't. They always told you and you just did it .... Kind
of like closing the door during the winter, you had better just do IT!!  LOL

Paul-46555