[AT] Stuck clutch JD 60

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Wed Jul 7 15:18:36 PDT 2010

	Good idea. I just acquired a 1 1/2HP MH engine that has been buried in
the ground. I figure to pressure wash the dirt and crude off before I
bring it inside. Surprisingly, the wood base is still intact. I think
more damage was done by those who pulled it out of the ground.
	I don't know how long it has been buried as the owners who found it say
they didn't bury it and they owned the land for 50 years. The engine
worked it's way to the surface where the lawn mower could hit it.

Rupert