[AT] Stuck clutch JD 60

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 7 03:09:36 PDT 2010

Dean I'm thinking Joe said that cyl had some water in it.

 I've heard of adapting an old spark plug base with a grease fitting so you
can pump a cyl full of grease.  The pressure of the grease gun applies
gentle pressure to the piston once the cylinder is full of grease.  I
haven't tried that trick yet.

Charlie