[Farmall] Combine

Bob Schleyer madmapper2 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 5 17:48:54 PDT 2010

Try this web site www.wisconsinhistory.org
Bob
-----Original Message-----
From: farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of Tim Savelle
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 4:18 PM
To: Farmall/IHC mailing list
Subject: [Farmall] Combine

Someone has put an old McCormick combine out for sale not far from home.  It
is a McCormick 64.  Owner doesn't know what year model it is.  Said he
dragged it out of the woods up to the road when he moved to his
grandfather's farm.  I asked him how much he wants for it.  He said make him
an offer.  I uploaded photos I took of it.  Link is below.  Anyone care to
suggest an amount to offer him?  Also, anyone know where I can locate
information online on this machine?

Thanks,
Tim

http://picasaweb.google.com/113549674996528953543/Farmall?feat=directlink

--
"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it
over?" John Wooden, legendary college basketball coach.