[AT] Stuck clutch JD 60

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Jul 5 19:55:43 PDT 2010

Joe,

Do you have a 60O Parts catalog?  What happens when you push the clutch lever forward? If you take
the clutch cover off and move the clutch lever forward and backwards do the internals of the clutch
move? You may just have to peel all the layers of the clutch off and clean things up. Probably
rusty.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

Confidence is the feeling you have before you completely understand the situation!