[Farmall] Old hay rake

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 5 15:39:07 PDT 2010

Look on Craigslist--a lot of that stuff shows up on there for yard
ornaments. Some of it is WAY over priced but most of the time it is
reasonable. At least it will give you a value for your area. I would think
$50-75 for one with a rotten tongue, completely froze up and a few
missing/bent teeth is reasonable providing you can get to it easily to load
it. Working condition, probably going to depend on how close you are to
Amish settlements or folks that are as serious about draft horses as we are
about tractors.

John Hall