[AT] SE Old Thresher's Reunion--Denton NC

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 5 13:09:04 PDT 2010

Isn't he from up arounds Spencer's neck of the woods? If it is the guy I'm
thinking about he's been collecting a long time. I was telling a friend
about it as well as my dad. We've decided that was one of the rarest
tractors there. We've all seen Super AV and 140 high clearance but don't
remember any others. I used to want a hi-crop  so bad 25 years ago. That was
the year the weeds got so bad in one field I got a new weed eater instead.
Hit a few ground leaves with it and you get quite a nicotine rush! Ran it
for 2 weeks straight!

John Hall