[AT] Lesharo or Phasar owners ?

Ivan Cousins ivancou at windstream.net
Mon Jul 5 09:09:42 PDT 2010

Charlie , Thanks I'll look it over .  At first I kinda liked them ,looked at
one last night and going this afternoon to see another. We want to do a
western trip next summer and wife wont consider driving my truck and our
current camper. But said she would be willing todrive this  as long as its
on interstate  highways  so I might be doomed .
 This one is a low milage unit ( 44K )  but has some issues .The camper part
I like , the drivetrain ?
   After reading another newsgroup and considering what Doug said  I'm
getting doubts about them .  I found a group on Yahoo last night and there
was a whole section devoted to transplants . Split between chevy and
chrysler  .  Ivan