[AT] Lesharo or Phasar owners ?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 5 07:33:24 PDT 2010

Ivan,  I don't know a thing about them but I found this site:
http://www.rvmechanic.com/current_category.2175/Forum.132961/forum_thread.html
Read on down in the responses a bit and you'll find a company who retrofits
Chrysler drive trains into them.  I guess if the price was right that might
be an option.