[AT] Lesharo or Phasar owners ?

Ivan Cousins ivancou at windstream.net
Mon Jul 5 07:00:42 PDT 2010

Hi Doug !  Funny you would say that,  I was reading a article about them
last night and the gy was saying how his mechanic made him park it out back
of the shop ,never tell anyone "he " worked on it and kept a crusfix on top
of his toolbox .    I will keep this in mind ,  one strike against it
already and I havent seen it yet .
  You still active in the antique garden tractor club ?  Know of anyone who
has Panzers parts ,I'm in need of the mower clutch for one I'm working on .
Already called Dandy Sales .   Thanks ,Ivan