[AT] SE Old Thresher's Reunion--Denton NC

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 3 20:34:30 PDT 2010

Had a great time in Denton.  High was around 84!!  I scored a new, just some
shelf wear, copy of Spencer's How to Rebuild and Restore Farm Tractor
Engines.  My wife enjoyed all the crafty stuff and the doll museum.  Ate
about $10 worth of homemade ice cream, and didn't get sunburned.  It was a
good day.

Did anyone go today and see the auction?  We got there around 1:00 this
afternoon and it was all over.  Somebody sold an nice Massey Harris 35 SP
combine.  Was curious what it brought.  I'd LOVE to have a 35 in my
collection one day.

Al